We Have a WINNER!
We have a WINNER!
Last weekend’s curriculum fair in Chattanooga, TN (CSTHEA) was a ton of fun. We’re so happy we could be there with you. Thank you for stopping by the booth with a friendly hello and an email address for our winner’s basket. Of course, a huge thanks to all of you that helped Modesty Matters with a purchase or two. Without you, we wouldn’t be here!
Our Tennessee winner is Heather Termer.
Congratulations, Heather! Have fun with which ever title you choose!
In case you’re wondering what Heather will receive, below is a list of the single titles that she may pick from. Title options were:
- The Classic A-Line Dress (Child)
- The Classic A-Line Dress (Adult)
- The Classic Everyday Dress (Child)
- The Classic Everyday Dress (Adult)
- The Classic Jumper Dress (Child)
- The Classic Jumper Dress (Adult)
- Simple Skirt – Teen to Adult
- The Classic 18”Doll A-Line, Everyday, and Bloomers
- The Colonial Costume Dress (Child)
- The Colonial Costume Dress (Adult)
- The Pioneer Dress and Pioneer Apron (Child)
- The Mop Cap and Prairie Bonnet (All Sizes)
- Bloomers (Adult and Child)
In Atlanta next weekend, we’ll be giving away a fabulous beginner’s SEWING MACHINE! Tell your friends to swing by and enter to win!!! Can’t make it to Atlanta this weekend? Enter online by posting a comment to this entry. Winners are chosen at random and no purchase is necessary to win. (Limit one entry per household, please.)