Going to IN to film. FUN!
Busy, busy, busy. Getting ready for my trip to Indiana specifically for blogging freebies!!! We have a lot of great ideas, but not a lot of time, so we’ll do our best to get as much quality stuff for you as we can. Keep your eye out for:
1. Free Shawl Pattern (so popular, today!)
2. Free Tiny Tooshies Boxer Briefs for Boys Pattern (Tiny potty-trained toddler, anyone?)
3. Free Momma Pad (Feminine Napkin) Pattern (Yep, it’s ready!)
4. Free Oven Mitt Pattern
5. Free Pot Holder Pattern
6. Free Men’s Tie Pattern w/video on how to tie a tie.
7. Free Gift Card Holder Lesson: Mitten w/Blanket Stitch
8. Free Jewelry Satchel Pattern
9. Free Cloth Diaper Pattern – Pocket OSFA
10. Free Cloth Diaper Pattern – AIO OSFA
11. Free Hanging Mobile & Ribbons Project Instructions
12. Free Recipe for Homemade Bread …mmmmmmmmmm…Dee’s Bread!
Feel free to contact us with any other suggestions of things you might like to see!
UPDATE: OK. I’m really sorry about this. My aspirations were NOT realistic. Being that we only have Thursday afternoon through Tuesday morning, and we recognize the Sabbath, we are rapidly running out of time. This is not to say that the items crossed out will not happen – they just won’t be able to happen at this time, on this trip. No worries, though. You’ll be pleasantly surprised with what we have been able to accomplish! There are a few unexpected projects popping up & we’re certain you’ll love them.
Entry filed under: Modesty Matters.